Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Address

Hey folks,
I've decided to move my mumblings and random rumblings over to tumblr. I have already transferred all of my old posts over there and will continue to update you on my life from that platform. I am paring down this site to be only my posts from my VIDES+USA service so that it will remain linked to their site as a mission blog, and nothing more. I will no longer continue to update this blog, but I will leave it up.

You can keep up with what I'm doing now and follow me over at <howdoyourbananasgrow.tumblr.com>

Thank you.

It's been rad.

PS see comment below. I couldn't post the new URL there for some reason so here it is: http://september8th.tumblr.com/

Love.

1 comment:

  1. I have just changed the URL to as it is less cumbersome to appear on all my posts. It is also the feast of the birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary! Gold star if you knew that already!

    ReplyDelete