Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hey everyone! I am sitting in SeaTac right now preparing for my departure. Mostly emotionally and spiritually but also a little practical stuff: I am looking up flights out of ES in case I have to buy one for them to let me in...this could be expensive if I have to do it every 90 days! If anyone wants to meet up with me somewhere outside of Honduras, ES, Guatemala or Nicaragua I am open to all suggestions! It will be around my birthday so that could be fun ;). I am hoping that I can convince them I will not be staying past that date without a ticket in hand but stay tuned for how that saga progresses...

On a more typical note for this blog, let's talk about faith. Everything has been moving so fast from about Easter onward that I have been taking every day as it comes and not thinking too far ahead. I tend to really enjoy this for the most part because I am a really impatient person (I gonna work on it) and like to always feel that I am moving forward towards something.  The downside is that I only just realized a couple of days ago that I was actually leaving the country. Indefinitely.

God is so good and I know this is His will, so I feel very glad about all of this and trust that it is going to go exactly as He pleases. Praise His holy name!

ps I am also a bit nervous and I miss everyone like crazy already. Don't worry though, I'll keep you posted :)

3 comments:

  1. <3 You are my sunshine - even from El Salvador. You're gonna rock it darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! Here's an air-hug long distance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) You've departed already now, right? :) <3 Mwa!

    ReplyDelete