Thursday, September 9, 2010

23

Yesterday was my birthday. It is my father's birthday also (which I think is pretty fun) but I was too tired and dizzy to do anything but lie down. Consequentially the height of our celebrations was that my dad went out and bought frosties from Wendy's for everyone. They were delicious :) I must say that with my family all around me, even sitting by my feet to keep them warm, it was a wonderful day.

I got the results of my labs today and they all came back fine apparently. Which makes me wonder, why don't I feel better? Is it just the parasites? Is it something else we didn't check for? When I first got back I was feelin' pretty good but I think I over-exerted myself because I feel worse again now. Or could it be the meds themselves? I don't know...I've got another week of meds for the parasites and then I guess if nothing's improved I talk to the doc again. Not that you all care that much, but that's what's up in the health department.

In other news...well, there really isn't any. I'm reading Persuasion again (I don't think it will ever get old) and spending a lot of time on the couch. Things spin when I'm vertical so down is a good direction for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I care what's up in the health department! I'm praying for your speedy recovery! Keep me posted...

    ReplyDelete