Saturday, September 4, 2010

is a title really necessary for a silly little update?

Well, I got the meds yesterday afternoon after much pharmacy finagling, and because I am apparently only just being dropped from my parent's health insurance, it ended up being only $30.00: much better than the 500+ I was anticipating. I might have to pay more later if the insurance doesn't go through, and I'm still waiting on a bill from the doctor, but right now I am pretty contented with the course of things. 

I got to visit my sister today in her new digs in Tacoma, she has a lovely roommate and such a sweet little apartment! They live in the upper story of an old house, with lovely wood floors and that delightful old house smell. I kept thinking of Pati's Place in Anne of the Island and I hope they have many happy night studying and gathering with friends there! It was so good to see my sister and spend some time together eating good food :)

Harbor days is this weekend down at the port, so Dad and I went down to look at some boats this evening as the sun was setting. It was soo good to smell the salt! Oh, how I miss that smell every time I go away!

I am still figuring out how I feel about all of this. I needed to come back, that much I know, but I wonder what God's plan is for me...it can grow wearying bouncing around from place to place, but I suppose it is my lot until He calls me to give my life to something. I'm glad it keeps moving, and I'm glad that I am going with God, wherever it is I'm going. I know that He has my hand firmly grasped and as we run through the obscurity of my future, He is leading the way. Oh Love, help me to think less of my way, and more of the people I meet along it! And oh Goodness, help me to be patient!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! :) And remind me - what is Pati's Place in Anne of the Island? Is that where she lives while going to University?

    I love you dearie! It was lovely lovely lovely to see all of you today :)

    ReplyDelete